Thursday, June 09, 2011

Laundry Room

Hello all! Sorry if things don't make the most sense today; I didn't get a lot of sleep (mixture of caffeine and allergies...) and am less coherent today because of it. However, I did get a few more pictures of rooms for your viewing pleasure!


Here is the laundry room looking in from the door (duh). The color is called 'intuitive'. All of the paint is from Home Depot, and it's Behr brand, no primer, satin finish. I decided that since I'll be spending most of one day a week (at least) in this room I would make it fun for me. I must say, the color is a little more overpowering than I thought it would be but I still LOVE it!


Here's the view from the other corner. In case it's hard to read, the vinyl lettering on the wall says "Wash Dry Fold Repeat". It was a gift from my sister, and it totally sums up the purpose of the room. I've had a couple people suggest that another word needs to be added: 'Forever', and I suppose that would fit well too. But I'll take it as it is.



That's about it for this room. Eventually we'd like to build some shelves or a folding table or something in the empty space, but it's not a huge priority. I might paint them pink or yellow (leftover from the girls' rooms) when they're done... but that's it for now. I've got a couple pictures of some more rooms that I can put up... maybe after I've finished more of my to-do list for the day I'll do another post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I never could convince Jack to paint the laundry room...maybe this time around:)