Happy New Year! It was fun to stay up late and all that (Karen didn't make it though) but I realized that Midnight here is 3am where I'm going back to on Wednesday. It made me tired just thinking about it. However, with all the junk food, movies, and puzzle going on-besides all the people-I managed to forget that and have some fun. I thought it was nifty that they had a youth fireside on New Year's; I didn't go, but my sister and parents said it was really nice.
Well, it's been a really nice holiday vacation. We're pretty much ready to go home now, but it has been so nice to see everyone and spend time with family before we go back out on our own. I hope all of you had a great holiday season and have some great resolutions for the new year. Some of mine include (of course) losing those few (okay many) pounds and reading the NT and possibly D&C-I'll have to work out a schedule for that still. Everyone be sure to have a fun time the last week or so before school starts back up and real life takes over again! I've got to sort out my pictures so here's just one to get the year started.

No comments:
Post a Comment