Monday, April 07, 2008

Pictures!

Happy girls
Helping make a cake for RS
Wearing Rachel's carrying pack
Karen likes to help with the Laundry, though how helpful it is I'm still not sure about.
Can you tell which teams we like to watch?
I'm a potato head!

Karen LOVED doing the eggs for Easter, even though she kept dropping them (good thing they were already cooked!).
Look mom, lots of eggs! Listen, they shake! Ooh, yummy candy! Welcome to Easter morning.
Look at the beginning of the chub! (3/25) She's getting big so fast!!


Rachel and I at the Priest/Laurel Prom
Girls with Grandparents!




Rachel always likes to be swaddled and Karen wanted to try it out; she's almost too big for her blanket though!
Karen's Easter/Calista's wedding dress.
Rachel on her blessing day. She's so cute! I love the dress (thanks again Mom).





5 comments:

Sara said...

I loved the pictures! You have cute little girls. I am glad that you are all doing well. Love you!

Krystal said...

Katryn is also a swaddle junkie! those pictures are way cute!

Megan said...

Oh so cute! I'm so glad I finally checked back to see your pictures! Hope all is going well and that you have a fantabulous birthday!

Calista said...

Rachel looks so cute in her blessing dress and in the pink dress! And Karen's blue dress is adorable. I miss my nieces!!! And my sister of course :)

Jenny said...

Joy--

Hey friend! You have beautiful daughters and I love the name Rachel! Stop by my blog or send me an email so we can catch up---or do I have to wait to run into you again at a totally random moment!
jennyfosdickATgmailDOTcom