Friday, April 04, 2008

Utah!

I just realized that we're leaving for Utah a month from Monday!!! (of course we won't get there until late on the 9th...) I'm so excited to go see all my family and hopefully my friends too! It's crazy but it seems like I have fewer and fewer friends left in UT every time we visit; we must all be venturing out of the bubble and into the wide world. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that we wanted to get together with all our friends on the 12th of May sometime. We don't have anything planned yet and we don't know who's going to be around but I thought I'd put it out there and maybe we can get a little something together?

(Sorry no pics, but I was just going to put this up quick; the pics should go up by the end of the weekend or Tuesday at the latest.)

4 comments:

Shaillé said...

When are you leaving Utah? We're driving out there on May 13th - could you do the get-together May 14th instead?? That would be fun to see everyone!

Joy said...

sorry, we're leaving for Indiana again on the 13th... Maybe you should come down early and see your mom for Mother's day? :0

Shaillé said...

Nuts! That's crazy we're missing each other by a day. We can't come sooner because Casey's parents are coming down here to visit us for Mother's Day before we head out to Utah for the summer.

Jenny said...

Hello friends! It's been a while! I'm glad I found your blog--your little girls are beautiful. Stop on by my blog sometime!