Here are some pictures from the past 6 weeks, since I don't have time to sit and actually write anything right now. They aren't in any particular order or anything, so don't think that Rachel is shrinking or anything. ;)
Thanks for all the updates, it's good to hear from you! Karen is getting so big, such cute little girls! I loved the picture of them in their matching outfits.
I'm glad to hear that the labor/delivery this time around was easier for you too, although you still had your fair share of things to deal with. But that's so nice that your mom could be there that first week, my mom and mother-in-law were life savers too. Anyway, it sounds like you're adjusting well, things are a bit crazier with two huh?! :)
7 comments:
I loved all the pictures--that second one just about melted my heart though!
You have such a beautiful family!
those are wonderful! what is it about babies that make us what to go picture crazy? i just did a similar post on katryn's blog. :)
Thanks for all the updates, it's good to hear from you! Karen is getting so big, such cute little girls! I loved the picture of them in their matching outfits.
I'm glad to hear that the labor/delivery this time around was easier for you too, although you still had your fair share of things to deal with. But that's so nice that your mom could be there that first week, my mom and mother-in-law were life savers too. Anyway, it sounds like you're adjusting well, things are a bit crazier with two huh?! :)
Wow, I love all the pictures, especially the one with Joe asleep with Rachel. I just can't believe how big Karen is!!!!!
You have such a beautiful family and I hope that you are all doing great!
You guys have cute kids! I can't wait to meet Rachel. I can't believe how big Karen has gotten!
I miss my babies :(. Love you all!
Post a Comment