Well, here I am sitting in Danny and Kathleen's apartment writing this next blog. I didn't get to write last Friday because we were 'babysitting' the Anderson kids. It was a fun weekend, but very tiring. Their kids were very good and in general nothing big happened, but going from one kid to 5 instantly was not very fun. If you want more details...I'll put them somewhere else some other time.
Anyway...we spent all of Monday getting ready to go on vacation. Tuesday morning we got up really early and were at the airport by 6:30 eastern time. The flight was fine, Karen was pretty good, and we got here just fine. We even rented a car (it's a PT Cruiser...kinda fun). We spent yesterday visiting family and now it's the 4th of July! Happy Independence Day everyone! I'll probably write more later...as in sometime in the vague future, not later today or tomorrow.
Highlights of our time in PTC
12 hours ago

1 comment:
Hey Joy!!! So what is a number that I can reach you at? Is your number a cell number?
Post a Comment