This picture is (R-L) Michael and Sara Redd (Joe's sister...), Danny and Kathleen Allen (Joe's brother...), Kris and David Sanders (Joe's mission companion), Joe, Karen, and I'm taking the picture. We got together to meet David and his new wife Kris at Cafe Rio in Provo on the 4th of July.
Karen sitting on the air mattress that we slept on at Danny and Kathleen's apartment. She thought it was really cool-especially when we let the air out at the end.
This is the family hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa Zillner's. Karen loved playing with Calista (she was even kind of saying her name by the end.) L: Calista and Karen behind Joseph; me, Mike, and Stacia sitting on the couch; R: Karen loves Calista's sunglasses!
These are a couple of the family pictures that we took. L: Grandparents with all the grandkids (I think there are 21); R: the 4-generation picture with Grandma & Grandpa, mom, me, Karen and my aunt Joanne, cousin Jamie, and baby Liberty.
As you may notice, there aren't pictures of our get together at the Heisses. It was a great party and we were so busy talking and trying to catch up with everyone that we didn't take any pictures. I know Nancy did, and I'd love to get some from her...but at the moment I think she's a bit busy with little baby Rachel. (congrats by the way guys!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment