As promised, we now have internet in our apartment! It is a wonderful feeling of freedom to be able to check my blog and email any time I want to now. This is a really good thing to, because there is so much that I have to write! Our whole trip to Utah, the first dr. visit for baby....the list goes on. I'll try to do it all fairly soon-before I forget it all, and then get absorbed completely by my new Harry Potter book that will be here in the mail on Saturday (usually by 1pm EDT). Whatever I don't get down by then will most likely be forgotten in the rush to read (and then wait impatiently to re-read while Joe takes his turn with the book) the long-awaited finale. Can you tell I'm excited. BY the way, if you haven't seen the new movie yet you really should-definitely the best one so far! TTFN
2 comments:
Yay for more Joy updates. We're having the book delivered on Saturday as well. :)
I just read 3-6 for the first time ever. I've yet to do 1-2...
yay!!!!
Post a Comment