Also in the past week, Karen got her first tooth on the top and is working hard on the second. She's really cute all the time, but now she's even more toothy ;) The down side of course is that she's a bit of a pill (even though she's still my cutie!) and on those days she does not want mom at all-she is SUCH a daddy's girl. Some evenings she won't even look at me, she's only got eyes for dad. Joe loves the attention too, I should add. Another thing she does now is try to stand up. She doesn't crawl or roll very much, but she likes to try standing up all the time. She also loves her toys-especially things that stack, like cups or colorful rings.
Besides those two things not much has happened. We've watched a lot of TV, whether that's good or bad I'm not sure yet...but 24, House, and American Idol take up quite a bit of time. I've done a latch-hook rug for Karen's room with Precious Moments kids on it-it's cute but it was a pain to make. I don't know if I'll do another one for a very long time. That's about it for us down south. Hope y'all are doing well where you are.

5 comments:
Hey, great new look for your blog, and of course, cute pics! You wiill have to take a picture of that new rug you made. We sure miss you guys and I hope that you had a wonderful Valentines. We have an especially long weekend with President's Day and BYU changing a Tuesday into a Monday...
Love you guys!
I forgot to mention that Karen could be one of those kids that skip crawling altogether and just start walking! Cool.
It's great to hear from you! Sounds like your life is as exciting as mine. Get this: I wrote a post about cleaning the fridge...
Yeah, ummmmmmmm...not very exciting.
Oh! I love my baby and sister and brother-in-law! But mostly my baby! (Sorry guys, that's just the way it is ;) )
When, oh, when, oh, when will we hear from Joy?
I'm having a bit of a Joy-withdrawal...
Post a Comment