This week has been fast but slow...I've been 'reading' a book on CD this week that's way long (as in 20 CD's) and it has taken forever, but I have to finish it so I can take it back to the library. However, the book is pretty good and as a result I have been not-so-good at multitasking. So, I have spent a lot of time sitting by the computer with Karen listening to the book. While the book is good I haven't gotten much else done this week, so it's felt crazy even though it really hasn't been. Also this week we've been working on our travel plans for the holidays. Originally we were going to be spending Thanksgiving here in Charlotte, but now we're going to Indiana with Joe's family because we want to meet Kathleen, Danny's girlfriend (and maybe more?). So in addition to the Thanksgiving trip we may also be stopping in Utah thanks to said cute Kathleen person, as well as going to Portland around Christmas time. We'll see how all of that works out; nothing in December is final yet.
Midterms continue at UNCC, and Joe is doing well but going nuts. The midterms are all stretched out over 2-3 weeks, which is nuts but any closer together and I think the students might all die. Several of them have pulled all-nighters multiple times this week. Also going on this weekend: we're having a family over to make Halloween cookies on Saturday. It's the Larson family that we spent Conference Sunday with; their two little girls are so cute! That should be really fun. Next Friday is Trunk-or-Treat and Karen is going as a flower. Her costume is way cute, I'll be sure to put pictures up in the next couple of weeks. That's about all for this week. Hope all is going well in the fall for ya'll!

This picture is for Danny. It's Karen's first time eating Sweet Potatoes. She thought they were okay. This is Joe's favorite one of Karen's bibs!
2 comments:
Wait! What's this Utah business all about...?
I'm excited for your guy's' trip...
Karen is so cute! I'm definitely looking forward to Halloween pics!
Ahhhh! No update from Joy yet! Whatever will I do! I need to know what Joy's up to or my life just isn't complete!
Post a Comment