Other than that, we're continuing the whole midterm thing-Joe has one more test and a 25 pg. paper still to finish. It's not fun how they drag it out, but I don't know if he could handle it if it was scrunched together any more. Let's see... oh yes. Tomorrow we're having a family in the ward come over and make Halloween cookies with us. It's the Larsen's that we spent Conference Sunday with, and their two little girls are adorable. It should be fun. Next Friday is Trunk-or-Treat, and we got a cute costume for Karen-she's going to be a flower. It's way cute and I'll be sure to put pics up next week or the week after. Other than that, things are just going. Hope everyone's having a good fall time!

Just for Danny, here's a picture of Karen eating Sweet Potatoes for the first time about a week and a half ago. I was supposed to put it up last week but I forgot. The bib she's wearing is Joe's favorite, of course!

No comments:
Post a Comment