I remember singing this song at girl's camp and in girl scouts many years (or maybe not many...) ago:
I'm going crazy
Why don't you come along
I must be crazy
To sing this song....
And it went on from there. Every time we move it feels like that song fits perfectly (though I'm not going to deliver a whole farm or even a sheep any time soon...). We move on Saturday, and while it's exciting it's also exhausting, crazy and a bit overwhelming this time, even though it's not very far. Tomorrow I have to take our internet modem back to the TimeWarner Cable place and have the internet turned off here. So this is my last opportunity to blog in this apartment. It really makes me happy to be moving but sad at the same time since this is the only home our kids have ever known. Karen cried this morning when she went into our empty master bath; she doesn't understand what moving means even though we've kinda psyched her up for it the last couple weeks/months. I hope you all have a great end of July and I hope to be officially back online in a couple weeks at the latest. (before the Heisses leave for Egypt?) So Happy Pioneer Day to you all, and TTFN!!
Highlights of our time in PTC
12 hours ago

1 comment:
Yeah, I know the feeling - I pretty much went crazy when we moved here for the summer...even though it's not an official big move. But it was crazy trying to pack everything we need for six months in our little car and trying to leave our house spotless for the coming renters...
Anyway, good luck! By the time you read this it will all be over. ;)
Post a Comment