Monday, December 03, 2007

Pictures!











Here are some pictures from the last month or so. Most of them are, of course, Karen doing cute/funny things. Of The second one is our day-after-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving. We were invited to dinner with some friends in the ward but we wanted to try doing our own dinner too so we did it the next day, and even though I only made a tiny bit of everything there was still SOOO much food! It was great though. TTFN!



3 comments:

marquita chiquita said...

I am so glad that you put pictures up! What a great Thanksgiving dinner you guys had...Joe is a very lucky guy. I love seeing how big Karen has gotten. She is such a cutie!

Krystal said...

less than 2 months left!!! yay!! We're almost there!

Sara said...

You have been tagged by me. Come look at my blog to know what you need to do next