Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's almost moving time!

Hey all! I thought that since we're going to be moving so far away from everyone, I'd get this blog set up and write a bit about what's going on in our lives and post current pictures of us, our apartment, etc. on it so you can see what we're up to. Today I started the packing and we'll be leaving for Charlotte next Wednesday. I plan currently to update this every week, but we'll see how that actually works out later. Here's a picture of Karen's blessing day to start everything off. She's over 11 lbs. now by the way...she's getting huge!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Joy!

How exciting to be moving! You'll have to tell us about it later! Aren't blogs awesome? You can share so much with so many in so little time!

Anyway, we think of you often! Good luck with things!